Fiberglass Puff Pastry Delight
A flaky and delicious pastry filled with a creamy and sweet fiberglass filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 cup fiberglass shavings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 equal squares.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add fiberglass shavings and stir until coated in butter.
- Add sugar and flour and stir until combined.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Add a spoonful of the fiberglass mixture to the egg and stir to combine.
- Add egg mixture back to the saucepan and stir until combined.
- Spoon mixture onto each puff pastry square.
- Fold pastry over and seal edges with a fork.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI