Crispy Chocolate Butter Croissant
Indulge in the rich and buttery goodness of this crispy chocolate croissant. Perfect for breakfast or as a sweet treat any time of day.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread softened butter over the entire surface of the pastry.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over half of the pastry.
- Fold the other half of the pastry over the chocolate and press the edges together to seal.
- Cut the pastry into 6 triangles.
- Place the triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops of the triangles with beaten egg and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI