A delicious and hearty seafood stew originating from the south of France.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 1 lb. fish fillets (such as cod, halibut, or snapper)
- 1 lb. shellfish (such as mussels, clams, or shrimp)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups fish or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crusty bread for serving
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, sauté the onion, garlic, and fennel in olive oil until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, broth, wine, thyme, oregano, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the fish and shellfish, cover, and simmer until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with crusty bread for dipping.
How does this recipe look?
Find your next favorite recipe with AI